Zeno Clash Multiplayer
About: Work in progress proper multiplayer for Zeno Clash. Players can use weapons (not all weapons do damage) but currently cannot respawn.
Initial Release: 27th December 2016
Zeno Clash Multiplayer Downloads
About: Extensions and improvements to Valve's Half-Life SDK.
Initial Release: 5th January 2015
About: A GoldSource and Source multitool (formerly known as vmmt) with the following features:
- Half-Life .bsp texture extraction
- Half-Life .hpk file extraction
- Half-Life .mdl texture extraction (v9 and v10)
- Half-Life .pak file extraction
- Half-Life .spr texture extraction
- Half-Life .wad texture extraction (including gfx.wad and fonts.wad)
- Half-Life Dreamcast .mdl texture extraction
- Half-Life PlayStation 2 .bs2 decompression
- Half-Life PlayStation 2 compressed .pak decompression
- Half-Life PlayStation 2 .dol texture extraction
- Half-Life PlayStation 2 .spz texture extraction
- Counter-Strike Xbox .sxwad extraction
- Counter-Strike Xbox .xpr extraction
- Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines .vpk extraction
- Half-Life 2 Xbox .xz_ decompression
Initial Release: 24th December 2016
Half-Life: Decay cut mission layouts
The info_node entities from Half-Life: Decay's cut ht06hub and ht08hangar missions exported to .map files. Their locations give a rough layout of the cut missions and if you go to View -> Show Connections in Hammer which nodes were within line of sight of each other.
Download Half-Life:Decay cut mission layouts
Zeno Clash model converter
Zeno Clash uses a modified version of the Source engine and one of the changes is to the .vvd format (one of the files that stores model data). This command-line utility will convert a Zeno Clash v5 .vvd file to a Half-Life 2 v4 .vvd file (not all files convert correctly).
Download Zeno Clash model converter